The All-Star Cookout is Brooklyn's one-stop food and drink culinary mash-up, featuring 12+ grilling stations and drinks in East River State Park.
It's a day of discovery and indulgence where talented chefs, restaurants, bands and celebrities throw down their best cookout creations just for you.
Entry A: 12 noon | Entry B: 2:30pm | Entrance at N. 8th Street and Kent Ave. Entry includes 12 plates of food and two complimentary cocktails ALL INCLUDED for just $49. Cash bar will be open.
2017 All-Star Cookout Stations & Menu:
- Win Son x Smoke Show BBQ
The Nutritious Burger with Smoke Show Sauce
- Mile End x Emmy Squared
"Mile Em Poutine"
- The Meat Hook x Small Black
Smoked Pastrami Sausage
Wild-Caught Shioyaki Skewers
- Sunday in Brooklyn x Camperdown Elm
Grilled Corn Two Ways
- Dale Talde (Atlantic Social) x Sheldon Simeon (TINROOF)
BBQ 7-up Shrimp w Adobo Toast
- The Market Line Presents: Nom Wah Tea Parlor x Schaller & Weber
Double-smoked Bacon Bao
- Saxon & Parole x Ghost Donkey
+Altos "SunDias" Cocktail
Grilled Blue Oyster Mushroom
- Samesa x Greenpoint Fish & Lobster
- Alta Calidad x BRIC TV's Cooklyn
Corn and Radish Esquites
- Van Leeuwen's x Frankie Cosmos
"Kid Cacao and the Coconuts" Ice-Cream Sundae
+"Cosmic Mousstachio" Vegan Ice-Cream Sundae