Taste Talks Presents:
FAM-to-TABLE, An Ode To The Family Meal
Doors at 6pm - Dinner: 6:30 to 9 PM
Join us Saturday, September 9th in Williamsburg for an intimate family style dinner for 100 special guests, featuring chefs presenting unique takes on one of the most important meals any chef can serve in a restaurant: the staff meal.
Featuring lauded chefs Fernando Navas (Balvanera, elBulli, Nobu), Timon Balloo (Sugarcane) and Lee Desrosiers (Achilles Heel) presenting grilled savory courses in the spirit of South American cuisine, we'll start the evening with cocktails provided by lauded bartender Angela Laino (The Wayland), and then a series of paired drinks throughout the evening, with spirits provided by ALTOS Tequila.
- Ember Roasted Cabbage | herb sauce
- Harissa Beets | feta & mint
- Sumac Carrots | sunflower seed, dukkah
- Tomato & Stone | fruit salad
- Entraña (Steak), Pork and Blood sausages | Balvanera signature sauces
- Baked Meringue, Queso Crema, Spiced Chocolate Fresh Figs & Berries, Sweet Wine
- Garden Variety: Altos Plata, Kale Ginger, Agave
- Pineapple of The Sea: Altos Plata, Chipotle, Smoked Pineapple, Seaweed
- Angela's Arch: Altos Reposado, Sherry, Bitters, Digestive, Essential Oil
Tickets are $99, which includes all food and drink.
For Group Reservations/Discounts, email: email@example.com