Kick off with your evening with oysters and bubbly, followed by a delectable multi-course, sit-down dinner collaboration with some of NYC's top chefs. Wine pairing included.
Unlimited Oysters & Sparkling to start the evening.
CHEF DAVID SANTOS (of Louro, Bouley, Per Se)
Heirloom Tomato, Peanuts, Cured Duck, Bourbon, Collards
CHEF MATT JENNINGS (of Townsman in Boston)
Sweet Pork & Chrysanthemum Sausage, Chow Chow, Tomato Molasses
CHEF LISA GIFFEN (of Sauvage, Maison Premiere)
Dorset Lamb Roast, with Sonoran Wheat Berries and Late Summer Fruit *Lamb Courtesy of Heritage Foods USA
EMILIE BALTZ (technologist, artist) & MICHAEL CIRINO (of a razor, a shiny knife)
Dessert Course: What is “Mother of Pearl”? *with Chef Alicia Walter of Once Upon a Tart
WINE Pairings Included:
- 2015 Matanzas Creek Sauvignon Blanc, Sonoma County
- 2014 Carmel Road Riesling, Monterey County
- 2013 La Crema Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley
- 2013 Cambria Syrah, Tepusquet Vineyard
- 2013 K-J Jackson Estate Cabernet Sauvignon, Alexander Valley
Attend with an individual ticket or Kitchen Sink Pass.